Spring term begins Monday, January 13, and lasts until Thursday, April 10, 2014.
First Year Seminars
- Web Design / Sonia Davis Gutiérrez / Mondays / 6-8PM
- Adobe Photoshop / Kat Wilson / Tuesdays / 6-8PM
- History of Graphic Design / Mike Davis Gutiérrez / Wednesday / 6-8PM
- Design Studio 1 / Sonia Davis Gutiérrez / Thursdays / 6-8PM
Second Year Seminars
*These seminars have prerequisites.
- Portfolio Development 1* / Laura Bennett / Mondays / 6-8PM
- Thesis Studio 1* / Sonia Davis Gutiérrez / Tuesdays / 6-8PM
- Color Studies* / Kat Wilson / Wednesdays / 6-8PM
Fill out and submit the enrollment agreement for the fall 2013 term:
NDS Enrollment-Agreement-2014 (154kb PDF)
The first 30 minutes of each class will begin with an orientation.
If you require advising contact Sonia.
Materials: Computer and Software
If you need a computer and/or software we recommend you visit the UA Computer Store, (479) 575-5414. The ”base model MacBook Pro” which was quoted to us at $999.00 will be great for class. You are welcome to use a Windows based laptop. We just like for students to become familiar with the industry standard computer operating environment as soon as possible. You will need to purchase Adobe Creative Cloud (CC) directly from the Adobe website which requires a subscription service for software. This student version is $29.99 and requires a minimum 1 year subscription:
To purchase software with Adobe you will need an New Design School email which will be issued to you upon admission and enrollment. You will not need the email to purchase the computer.
Here is a map and hours of the UA Computer Store:
Last Updated Monday, January 6, 2014.
FOLLOW US: by SHARE THIS: by