New Design School offers certificate-granting seminars to prepare you for a career in graphic design. Students are enriched by:
- Collaborating with real clients
- Learning the history of graphic design
- Developing and understanding their personal creative process
- Empowering themselves technically
- Gaining professional-practice skills
- Taking field trips in the region and abroad
- Participating an internship in an agency, studio or business
- Self-pacing learning by taking as few as one seminar or as many as four seminars per term
- Experiencing small class sizes with a maximum of 10 students
- Benefitting from an average 1:2 teacher student ratio
All graphic design seminars are:
- Taught by practicing professionals
- Facilitated with the perspective of the professional's métier
- Designed to foster a mentor relationship
- Apprenticeship-style learning approach
- Held during the evenings between 6 and 8 p.m., Monday through Thursday
- Offered in 12-week fall, spring, and summer terms
Graphic Design Seminars
There are a total of 21 graphic design seminars that can be completed in 2 years as a full-time student. There are prerequisites for second year seminars, and they may be waived depending on previous education or life experience. We would be happy to discuss these options with you.
First Year | Fall
First Year | Spring
First Year | Summer
Second Year | Fall
Second Year | Spring
Second Year | Summer
Review the graphic design seminar descriptions.
Find out tuition and costs for graphic design program.
Check out policies, program and materials in the catalog of studies.
Peruse the academic calendar.