The spring, academic 2018, term begins Monday, January 15, and lasts until Thursday, April 12, for certificate-granting seminars in graphic design and animation. We will continue to enroll until classes are full! Contact us to enroll!
All classes are held Monday through Thursday from 6 to 8pm.
- Introduction to 3D Modeling / with David Kersey / Mondays / 6-8pm
- Design History / with Sonia Gutierrez / Mondays / 6-8pm
- Web Design / with Brad Harvey / Tuesdays / 6-8pm
- Adobe Photoshop / with Rob Pressman / Wednesdays / 6-8pm
- Design Studio / with Rob Pressman / Thursdays / 6-8pm
- Introduction to Animation / with David Kersey / Thursdays / 6-8pm
- Thesis Studio & Portfolio Development* / with Mike Curry / Mondays / 6-8pm
- Color Study* / with Sonia Gutierrez / Wednesdays / 6-8pm
*Require a pre-requisite. See the Catalog of Studies.
Read the class descriptions.
View the full tuition.
Check out the frequently asked questions.
Fill out the enrollment agreement.
Set up a time to visit to complete your entrance interview: calendly.com/newdesignschool