Each academic, certificate-granting seminar costs either $750 or $850 depending on the subject.
- Each academic seminar is 24 clock-hours
- Academic seminars last 13 weeks
- Each seminar meets once per week
- Seminars are held on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday evenings
- Seminars are held from 6 to 8pm
- Each seminar is led by a local, practicing professional
- You may take only one seminar
- You may take up to 4 seminars per 12-week term
- We do not offer federal financial aid since we are not yet accredited
- We do offer two scholarships each year
- You may pay tuition upfront and receive a 10% discount
- If you are a returning student, and pay tuition upfront, you receive a 15% discount
- Tuition for any one term may be paid throughout the term, but must be paid off before enrolling in the next term
- There are a total of 24 academic seminars
- We offer a graduation ceremony for students who complete at least 21 seminars
There is no cost for the internship seminar.
If you were to complete 21 graphic design seminars, your total tuition would be $15,750.Materials and Supplies
The cost per class does not include laptop, books, software or materials. Contact us to find out if your seminar has material and supply needs.
Complete personal or work-related print and web design projects without the academic setting.
- Individual Training: hands-on learning using our iMac with software or your computer and software $50/hour. This one-on-one training allows us to focus on the exact knowledge you need at the pace you need to get your project completed.
- 2 to 3 Individuals: hands-on learning using your own laptops with software $28/hour/student. This group training allows everyone to cover the same material. It can be tailored to fit the business or organization’s needs. Each participant is responsible to provide their own computer/laptop/software to use during the class or just participate in a lecture-style learning.
- 4 or more Individuals: hands-on and lecture learning with or without your own laptops $15/hour/student. This group training allows everyone to cover the same material. It can be tailored to fit the business or organization’s needs. Each participant is responsible to provide their own computer/laptop/software to use during the class or just participate in lecture-style learning.