Cost of 2-Year Graphic Design Program
Each academic, certificate-granting seminar in graphic design costs $650.
- Each graphic design seminar is 24 clock-hours
- Academic seminars last 13 weeks
- Each seminar meets once per week
- Seminars are held on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday evenings
- Seminars are held from 6 to 8pm
- Each seminar is led by a local, practicing professional
- You may take only one seminar
- You may take up to 4 seminars per 12-week term
- We do not offer federal financial aid since we are not yet accredited
- We do offer two scholarships each year
- You may pay tuition upfront and receive a 10% discount
- If you are a returning student, and pay tuition upfront, you receive a 15% discount
- Tuition for any one term may be paid throughout the term, but must be paid off before enrolling in the next term
- There are a total of 21 academic seminars
- We offer a graduation ceremony for students who complete all 21 seminars
There is no cost for the internship seminar.
If you were to complete all 21 graphic design seminars, your total tuition would be $13,650.
Materials and SuppliesThe $650 cost per class does not include laptop, books, software or materials. Contact us to find out if your seminar has material and supply needs.