Training on your schedule and at your pace
Makeshops, New Design School’s custom, hands-on workshops, are offered on a by-request basis. We schedule your makeshop for a time that works best for you or your group. This one-on-one or group training helps you get the exact knowledge you need at the pace you need to get your project completed. Here are some topics we can provide professional development for:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Photo Editing and Retouching
- Problem Solving
- Design Fundamentals
- Print Production
Web Design and Development
- Image preparation
- PayPal buttons, set-up and website integration
- Setting up online shopping carts
- Getting your creative business online
Email Design & Marketing
- Email set-up
- Email Marketing
- E-blast Design
- Constant Contact
Social media set-up, use and maintenance
Entrepreneurship, Business Set-up, Nonprofits
- Entrepreneurship resources for creative businesses
- Starting and Running a Nonprofit
- Nonprofit Resources
Or...Your personal print or work-related web design project
Cost for workshops—your learning investment
- Individual Training: hands-on learning using our iMac with software or your computer and software $50/hour. This one-on-one training allows us to focus on the exact knowledge you need at the pace you need to get your project completed.
- 2 to 3 Individuals: hands-on learning using your own laptops with software $28/hour/student. This group training allows everyone to cover the same material. It can be tailored to fit the business or organization’s needs. Each participant is responsible to provide their own computer/laptop/software to use during the class or just participate in a lecture-style learning.
- 4 or more Individuals: hands-on and lecture learning with or without your own laptops $15/hour/student. This group training allows everyone to cover the same material. It can be tailored to fit the business or organization’s needs. Each participant is responsible to provide their own computer/laptop/software to use during the class or just participate in lecture-style learning.
To participate in a Makeshop contact us, and schedule yourself or your group today!
Don't see what you want to learn? Let us know.
Want to teach one of these workshops or have an idea for a workshop? We are always open to ideas, suggestions and collaboration. Call or email us.