Nelson Byrd Woltz Landscape Architects and Forcast Public Art want to have conversations with artists of all types, to learn what amenities will be needed in the Fayetteville Cultural Arts Corridor.
• What is public art?
• How can the Cultural Arts Corridor help artists?
• How can artists help the community? Culturally? Socially? Economically?
• What environmental and systemic supports for the arts are needed?
• Integrate the creative process of discourse and making into the definition of art
• Increase the capacity of and opportunities for local artists
• Provide supportive environments for creative work
• Form partnerships between artists, arts organizations, and public agencies
• Appeal to the preferences of a broad cross section of people
• Foster diverse, accessible art forms