We are lucky to have Designer/Illustrator & Founder of Dare Devil Displays Andrew White as the instructor for our Adobe Illustrator LEVEL I course. Andy has worked with major brands such as Disney, Warner Bros, and Nickelodeon on numerous Packaging / Point of Purchase projects and has been using Illustrator as an industry professional for 15 years. This two-week/12hr intensive will give you a comprehensive introduction to Illustrator. This course will help you understand the fundamental tools and what they’re used for to solve design challenges. Andy will bring his everyday experience to the classroom and give you a clear understanding of how Illustrator is used for professional production. This is a professional development course for ages 18 and up.
- An introduction to Illustrators UI
- Learn the pen tool ( An industry must is your pen tool skills )
- Learn how to use the shape tools to build complex vector shapes
- Use layers to make organize and layout your design
- Use the pathfinder tool to combine and cut out shapes
- Learn about patterns, opacity, and other AI features
“Illustrator has been a huge part of my daily life over the past 15 years. There is rarely a project that I work on for companies like Disney, Nickelodeon, Warner Bros, P&G or Unilever that I don’t utilize illustrator in some capacity to achieve the end result.”